Sunday, January 2, 2011

Living Life On The Narrow Lane

The alarm clock rings. The tap flows. The wardrobe doors opens and shuts. The coffee machine makes a  cup of good coffee. The microwave heats up a nice hot breakfast. Finally, the door opens and closes and you are on your way out for another day. Sounds a lot like everybody else's day as well, perhaps some missing out on the coffee machine part. And probably that's what I have in common with billions of others on this planet. I'm just a guy who lives down the street from everybody else.

Living Life On The Narrow Lane is inspired by my walk of faith in God, sharing personal thoughts on living a Christian life, and living life in general as well. I don't claim to be an expert on life, but with the little I have, I hope to be able to help others live better and more meaningful lives.

This will be my introductory post, so I'll keep it brief. I will be writing again soon, sharing my thoughts of embracing 2011. Until then, keep living life and Life will live in and through you.

God bless!
Guy down the street...

No comments:

Post a Comment